Check out my thoughts of this recipe on my blog :) :
3/4 cup of water
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Candy thermometer (suggestion)
Jam Jars ( sterilized)
- ) Peel and dice the mangos. Place the mangos in a bowl.
- ) Soften the mangos by microwaving the bowl for 10 minutes.
- ) Place the sugar, lemon juice and water in a medium sauce pan on medium heat.
- Slowly add the mangos to the sauce pan.
- ) Once the mixture begins to ‘bubble’ place the candy thermometer in the sauce pan. Once, the temperature reaches 270 degrees remove the pan from the heat.
- ) Quickly spoon or pour the jam into the jam jars and it let it cool down completely.
- ) Once completely cooled you can place the lid on tip and store in the fridge.
Enjoy! Like this recipe?
Check me out on Instagram for more!